Open wide and say “ahhhh!” That sigh of relaxation is the one that comes from finding your Zen and your healthy, beautiful smile at Sky Ortho.
Our practice is designed to help you achieve beauty and health as painlessly as possible. So, when it is time to visit Dr. Priscilla Larson and her highly-qualified team at Sky Ortho, you can go there in confidence knowing they have the training, experience, and heart to make every visit simple, successful and satisfying.
You’ll leave our practice center with a feeling of accomplishment, knowing you have made a smart investment in yourself and in your family that will pay you back day after day.
We have designed every aspect of our practice with Respect for You in mind.
1. Respect for your Convenience
- We offer convenient hours that include evenings, early mornings and even weekends to decrease time away from school and work.
- We are in the heart of Moore, right off I-35, in front of the Warren Theater, within minutes of all of your favorite options for shopping, dining and entertainment.
2. Respect for your Time and Resources.
- We offer state-of-the art products and technology to minimize your total treatment time.
3. Respect for your Comfort.
- We use an intraoral scanner to end the need for uncomfortable impressions (molds of the teeth and mouth).
- Our offices are fun, educational, and comfortable. Click here to peek inside.
4. Respect for your Finances.
- Finances should never stand in the way of a healthy smile. That is why we accept most major insurance plans and also offer affordable, in-office financing.
We are confident you and your family will find out offices fun, beautiful and comfortable! Visit Oklahoma City’s Best Orthodontist – Dr. Priscilla Larson — and her brilliant team and let us know what you think. We would love to hear what you think about our approach to healthy dental care.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
We are just so excited about your first visit to Sky Ortho. We can’t wait to meet you! Our goal is to make every visit to our office fun, comfortable and informative. The Sky Ortho team is always focused on providing every patient with the best possible experience and results.
Your first visit begins with a friendly chat with our treatment coordinator, who will show you some of the technology we use during our treatments to help make future visits as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Often, digital x-rays and photos are taken to help Dr. Larson with your clinical exam and for future diagnoses and planning for you or your child.
Dr. Larson and the treatment coordinator will explain the findings and treatment options so that you can feel comfortable with the care you and your family will receive.
If treatment is needed, we will explain our many financial options that make any treatment affordable and manageable on nearly any budget. Now that’s something to smile about!